Have you ever been so tired that you question how you made it through the day? That’s kind of been my train of thought this week. I am officially done with finals, which means I will have more time to write on my blog. However, I am extremely exhausted I can’t even begin to describe it, but instead, I will just give you a sample of some of the things I have done this week to help you understand how mentally and physically exhausted I am:
- I tried to use my car key remote to unlock my drawer at work. Thankfully, no one saw, but it did not change the fact that I felt like a complete idiot standing there hoping my drawer would unlock with my car key remote.
- I missed my exit on the freeway twice. I think I just zoned out, but I still made it home. Just not in a timely manner.
- I made myself dinner, then went to go sit on my bed. I realized that I forgot to grab my dinner. I just sat on my bed contemplating whether or not I was hungry enough to get up and retrieve it.
- I told myself I was going to take a thirty-minute nap when I got home from work. I set an alarm and everything. I ended up sleeping until the next morning. It felt like the world’s shortest nap.
- A coworker asked me to do something for her, but I don’t remember agreeing to it because I basically zoned out when she talked to me.
I don’t know how I did it, but I managed to make it through this week. I’m hoping to get some rest during the winter break and catch up on my much-needed blog time. Good news is I will be in Kansas on Monday and I won’t be back until the new year. I will be posting a bit more. Stay tuned!
And seriously, a special thanks to the readers who have been faithful to the end! It’s helping me keep this blog alive. I can’t wait to share more stories with you all.