I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by debatablydateable. I love reading her blog because I see a little bit of myself in her posts. She talks about relationships and dating, which if anyone knows, is hard nowadays. If you haven’t done so already. Please check her blog out! You won’t be disappointed!
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, by linking their blogs
- Let them know of their nomination (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Questions I’ve Been Asked
What’s the last picture of that you took on your phone?
It’s all black, I’m guessing my phone took a picture of my pocket lol.
Is there someone in your life you hope is secretly reading your blog but you can’t ask them (of course don’t name them but feel free to link the post you wrote about them/want them to see)
I really don’t care who reads my blog and honestly my blog is for me, not someone else. I appreciate those that read it because they like it.
What’s your favorite personality feature about yourself ?
My tenacity-I have always been someone who does not give up. I reach a breaking point, but I always push through it. Giving up is not in my vocabulary.
What’s the last lie you told?
I told my friend I was happy, but I wasn’t. I don’t want her to worry.
What question do you hate to answer?
I mentioned a few of these in my post Things People Ask If You’re From Kansas.
What’s your favorite thing to spend money on?
Clothes, shoes, and food. I live for these things.
Would you rather have a time machine that only goes back in time or a time machine that only goes forward in time?
There is an episode of Futurama where the professor builds a forward time machine. It was a pretty sad episode and it turned me off to the concept of an only forward time machine. However, a time machine that only goes back would be complicated as well, I would hate to be stuck in the past somewhere, not feeling like I belong.
Questions for You:
- Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
2. When was the last time you tried something new?
3. Who do you love and what are you doing about it?
4. What is the difference between living and existing?
5. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
6. If you could choose one book as a mandatory read for all high school students, which book would you choose?
7. Can you describe your life in a six-word sentence?
These are thought-provoking questions and I look forward to hearing your answers. Good luck!
***Note: Blog awards are completely optional and you can do them if you want, it will not hurt my feelings otherwise***