Yet another wonderful blogger award from OliveMegamean. I couldn’t thank her more for such a wonderful opportunity. Versatile means flexible, resourceful, and adaptable which means that this award goes to a blogger that talks about a variety of topics. If you haven’t seen Olive’s blog, check it out!
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I’ve never broken a bone, so I guess I still can go to outer space!
- I’m absolutely terrified of my neck being touched. I can’t explain why.
- Sad movies, TV shows and videos make me cry. For example, the ending of Titanic and that episode of Futurama where Fry’s dog waits for him, but he never shows up. Truly heartbreaking!
- I played the violin for 10 years. If I were to pick it up now I would play pretty mediocre. My teacher was right about practicing.
- I absolutely love documentaries. They are so fascinating. I especially like ones about serial killers, cults, and legends.
- When I was born, I wasn’t breathing.
- I used to be dancer; for over 13 years. I really miss it today.
BLOGS I NOMINATE:
Blogs I love that are versatile – they talk about a wide range of topics! Follow them if haven’t already.
- Talking to Myselves
- unsaid words
- Writer’s Blog