Fun news! I was nominated for two awards! I will schedule my other one for tomorrow. Here is my first one:
I was nominated by Bexoxo for the Sunshine Blogger Award. The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers that bring inspiration and positivity to their readers and followers. Thank you!! If you haven’t already, please check out her blog! She shares a personal story that she has now finally regained the courage to share.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 10 questions to answer.
- What is your favorite song? If you don’t have just one, then what’s your favorite band/singer? It’s hard to pick a favorite song of all time, same thing with a band. I couldn’t listen to one song the rest of my life.
- Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it? I really don’t know. I’m pretty ordinary. One thing my friends think is a “hidden talent” of mine is that I can put on false eyelashes flawlessly on myself and my friends; no glue residue or lop-sided-ness. They are perfect. I used to be a dancer and we were required to take make-up workshops every year.
- Do you have any pets? If so, type/breed/name. If not, if you could have anything in the world (alive or otherwise) as a pet, what would it be and why? No, I do not have any pets. I can’t afford one sadly, but if I could have any pet it would be a dog. I can’t decide if I want a beagle or a dachshund. All I know is I want to name my dachshund Cheetoh.
- Share an inspirational mantra or quote that keeps you sane.
5. Do you have any Tattoos? Piercings? If so, what/where, and does it have special meaning to you?
2 piercings: Ears, twice.
I have 5 tattoos:
My first one is a friendship tattoo on my right wrist/arm. A posted a picture in my post called 5 Simple Luxuries I Never Thought I Would Take for Granted. Yes, we are all still friends. 8 years strong.
I have is Let it Be on my left wrist. I talked about it in my post Let It Be.
I have the quote, “There is no love without forgiveness” on my heart. I got this when B and had our first “break” and I took him back of course.
I have the quote, “Take these broken wings and learn to fly” accompanied by birds on left shoulder/back. I got this as a reminder to keep going.
I have “Take a sad song and make it better…” in the form of music notes under my arm. It was a treat to myself for my weight loss. I lost 20 lbs.
(I’m a Beatles fan by the way if you haven’t figured it out, all thanks to my grandpa)
6. What is your favorite dessert? Apple pie al a mode
7. Tell us one thing you love about yourself. I don’t have a middle name.
8. What is your favorite memory from childhood? Wagon rides with my grandma. She would pull my sister and I in our green wagon.
9. Where is your happy place (physical location not just in your head… or elsewhere ya perv)? My happy place changes. Right now, it’s the library at my school.
10. Share an embarrassing story about yourself. I really can’t recall any embarrassing stories, I guess you can say I try to block that stuff out, which isn’t good.
Read their blogs! They are very inspiring!
Questions for Nominees
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- How would you describe yourself?
- If you could go anywhere (real or imaginary) where would you go?
- If your life was a novel or TV show, what would the title be?
- Do you have a strange or unique phobia?
- What do you spend most of your money on?
- What is the strangest thing you own?
- What is your dream job and why?
- What is a weakness of yours?
- Do you believe in love? Why?