I was recently nominated for a Liebster Award by elliespov and I am really excited because I am still a pretty new blogger. I really appreciate it! Thank you!
1. You should thank the blogger that nominated you
2. You are supposed to write 11 random facts about yourself
3. You will then have to answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
4. You should nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
5. Lastly, come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating
11 Random Facts:
- I don’t have a middle name.
- I have read Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews seven times.
- I absolutely positively hate bacon
- I have a mild learning disability in math, which often hinders me from doing simple tasks that involve computation
- I enjoy documentaries about serial killers and cults
- I have the worst eyesight.
- I’m a huge Beatles fan.
- My favorite food is mashed potatoes. Everything Thanksgiving they give me my own bowl.
- I don’t know why but I don’t like my neck being touched. It really freaks me out!
- I have always wanted to win a trophy, but never have. I have countless ribbons and medals.
- I hate odd numbers.
Are you a glass-half-full or glass-half-empty kinda person? I would drink the glass. Problem solved!
Who is your celebrity crush? I can’t explain it but I have a crazy stupid crush on Macklemore. I don’t even know why. I don’t care for his music, but something about him makes me want to have his babies.
From the places/countries that you’ve been to, which was your favourite? That’s really hard to decide on a favorite because I am an avid traveller and I really liked a lot of the places I visited. I can tell one place I didn’t like: Utah.
What would be your superpower? Have you seen Heroes? No…Okay, so there is this power on there where a guy can absorb other people’s powers just by touching them and then he gets to keep them and use them to his disposal. I want that.
Sweet or salty popcorn? Both. Kettle corn is the best.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Somewhere the weather stays constant and there is no erratic weather behavior.
What’s is your favourite season? I love autumn. I’m going to miss the seasons that I had in Kansas. Nevada doesn’t really have seasons.
What is your lucky number? The number 10. Because I was born on the 10th. I have 10 letters in my name. I wear a size 10. I love 10.
Books or movies? Both. Books into movies.
What’s the funniest joke you know?
“Why did the chicken cross the playground?”
“To get to the other side!”
“Well, it’s funny to me.”
Christmas or Halloween? Christmas. I love to give gifts. Last year I handmade gifts. I’m not sure I can top that.
Because I like you blogs
11 Questions for You:
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- Why did you want to start a blog?
- What is your catchphrase?
- If you could change your name what would it be?
- What is a song that means a lot to you?
- What is a TV show that you are afraid to admit you watch?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- If you could go back in time, what point in time would you go to?
- What is something that you can do that is quite bizarre?
- What is something that you never leave the house without?
- If you could anywhere in the world (real or imaginary), where would you go?